How To Setup Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer Manually?
Posted on 14 September, 2021 by Alena Williams
Canon Pixma ts6020 is a portable printer that offers various features to the users that make their printing experience amazing. The printer has- 3-inch display screen, that allows users to setup printer easily, with the help screen users can perform lots of functions. In some ts6020 printer, you will get a non-touch 3-inch display screen and physical button.
If you have bought the new ts6020 Canon Pixma printer and looking for the guide to set up the printer, then you have landed in the right place. Here in this blog, you will find useful steps to set up your printer easily, therefore keep on reading.
The printer belongs to the advance category for the fast generation use, with this you can get HD print outs, can scan documents, and can also connect this wireless printer with a smartphone to get image prints as well.
Learn the Pixma ts6020 Canon printer setup steps for Windows:
The below steps are for the Canon ts6020 Setup printer for Windows operating system. After following the guide you will be able to set up it to use with Windows. While performing the steps if you find any difficulty, you can contact the experts for the solution.
- Once your printer will connect with your Windows computer, it will come in complete action and will use the machine for installation.
- Don’t turn on the printer until prompted.
- Take the USB cable that came with the printer and plug it in the right section to the USB Port on the Canon ts6020 printer.
- Now plug in the remaining end of the USB to free corner port of the USB on the computer.
- Now turn on your printer.
- After this, you will need to go to the PC and click on the Start button.
- Now open the Control Panel and select Devices and Printer.
- In the same window, you have to click on Add a printer.
- Now go to the local printer platform, find there and click port where the printer is connected with the computer.
- Next Canon will be visible on the screen, you will need to choose it and select pf printer.
- When you are done with this, now click on the Next button.
- Set your printer as the default printer, and enjoy happy printing.
Your Windows printer is now ready to use the printer, so now get the printer drivers in your system and enjoy the easy printing with ts6020.
Steps to setup Canon printer ts6020 Pixma for Mac
The first thing you need to do before getting started with the printer setup for Mac- switch off your printer and disconnect the cable and turn it off. Now download the drivers from the official setup website of the printer.
Note: Remember, when you need to download or update the printer drivers, you will only do it from a trusted source. Do not download it from any random site, you may get corrupted or wrong drivers.
Follow the below guide to start the step by step procedure:
- Go to the official Canon printer setup website, locate the ‘support and drivers’ option from there.
- Then go to the product type list and find ‘consumer and home office’. Once you found it, select it.
- Now go to the list of the product family and select “Printers” from there.
- Click on the ‘drivers and software’ option next to the Canon Pixma ts6020.
- Now you will get a drop-down menu, choose the Mac Os version that you using.
- Start the downloading process.
- Once the download process is done, double click on it and click again on the file that you will get to see on the new window.
- When finish, choose to Continue option and again choose Continue.
- Now install and add the printer on your Mac device.
Now you are all set to use the printer in your Mac device as well and get the amazing quality prints. However, if you find any difficulty or error while processing, you can take the Canon printer expert help to solve the error.
CANON com/ijsetup - A Complete Guide to install and setup canon ij setup
Canon printers use FINE technology to build prints of remarkable clarity and vividness. Visit the Canon.com/ijsetup website to get support for Canon products. Select a Product Series to begin canon ij setup installation on your device to associate the Canon inkjet printer and the PC with a wireless or wired connection. Let us help you find the best multifunction printer features for your requirement to set up a Canon IJ printer through Canon.com/ijsetup with some user-friendly features. Select a great selection of Canon printers, including Inkjet Printers, Laser Printers, Photo Printers, Label Printers, PIXMA, Dot Matrix Printers scanners as well.
Learn here to download, install and set up Canon ij setup from canon.com/ijsetup with wireless or USB connection. Use your Canon printer's model number to add your inkjet printer and set up online. One can also Sign up for My Canon to register your Canon Printer.
Follow commonly used steps to install Canon IJ Setup without any hassle on your computer;
Open the latest version of a web browser (for example, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari).
Go to canon.com/ijsetup or enter http //canon.com/ijsetup on the web address bar.
To start with Canon ij setup installation, therefore click Set Up.
Jumping to the next page, enter the printer model name on the shown box.
Otherwise, choose the first two letters from below, scroll down, and hit on printer model name.
Click setting up (your Canon model name) at canon.com/ijsetup and press enter.
Choose the region and ensure you've chosen the right device type on the Select Device page like Windows or Mac.
Eventually, click the "Setup" button and then tap on Download. The setup will begin to download.
To start Canon printer drivers installation, double-click the .exe or .dmg file and follow on-screen prompts.
Canon.com/ijsetup is the preferred method to set up your Canon ij printer. Users who have Canon wireless printer can follow given instructions;
To begin with Canon Wireless setup through canon.com/ijsetup, press and hold the printer's Direct button.
Press Wi-Fi button and release it when the lamp flashes 3 times to connect the wireless LAN.
If you see blue color appearing on the Wi-Fi, press the WPS button and release it when you see a green Alarm flash.
Configure the printer network settings and wait for your Canon ij printer to connect Wi-Fi completely.
Take another step to download the Canon ij setup online from the canon.com/ijsetup site.
Therefore, now open the canon.com/ijsetup URL and download the Canon setup for your device.
Double-click on the setup file, click Start Setup, and jump to next with network security notice.
Accept the license agreement and follow on-screen prompts to complete the Canon wireless setup.